Local residents and businesses rely on us to help secure their financial futures, but our commitment doesn't end there. We believe that in order to build long-lasting relationships with our clients, we also have to serve the local communities in which they live and work. Here's how we are making a difference in our communities.
To the Community
In today’s challenging economic times, it is especially important to balance our obligations to our policyowners with the responsibility we feel to our communities. Our employees, agents and business associates have good reason to be proud of their association with MassMutual. The following are organizations and non-profit groups our agency has supported directly or that have recognized our agency for our impact in our community.
- American Cancer Society “Breast Cancer Awareness”
- Belle Isle Conservancy “Polish the Jewel”
- Child Safe of Michigan
- Detroit Economic Club
- Detroit Rescue Mission
- Disability Awareness Night (Detroit Tigers)
- Easterseals of Michigan – Miracle League
- Family Promise of Genesee County 5K Run
- GAMA Board of Trustees for Research and Education
- GAMA International Diamond Award Winner, 2013-2014
- Gilda’s Club “Bras for a Cause”
- Gleaners Food Bank
- Habitat for Humanity “Adopt A Day”
- Judson Center "A Night to Embrace Our Children and Families Gala”
- JVS Strictly Business
- Reggie Jackson’s DETermined to Assist Foundation
- Special Olympics of Michigan – Water Warriors
- Tim Horton Children’s Foundation
- Women in Financial Services
To Our Clients
Our working environment is characterized by teamwork, trust and cooperation. We work together to serve you. We honor our commitments and hold ourselves and each other accountable. We support the best in each other and know we can be the best financial services organization in the area. We are determined to succeed.